Today is Jusco Tebrau City Fiesta~!
Ok straight to the point!
I reached there around 9:45am…
Oh my god when I get nearer n nearer to jusco, I see more n more cars…
When I was right outside jusco, yeah super jam =.= … all the cars Q-ing up to enter the car park…
Thx god I managed to get a parking space (which is super far away from the entrance… Orz)
It's the first time I been to Jusco Fiesta…
When I walked inside jusco I was like O.O my god where all these ppl came from?!
I never see Jusco with this much of ppl! Thx goodness still got space to walk =.=
And so I went for my shopping~(yay!! long waited shopping day)
When I get to 1st floor… my jaw fall…
my god, how come JB ppl all so free n rich?
Ok today they don’t count clothes in pieces, they count in dozen… Everyone got like 2 dozens of clothes in their trolley… n how come they r here? No need to work? (but to tell the truth mostly r aunties and their kids who r in school holiday now)
I started to feel so regret for being there… but for the discount(!!!) I stayed… XD
I walked around n see what are cheap… bags r really cheap they discount a lot… n so, u see this much of ppl snatching 80% discount bags… (I got 1 too ehehehe)
Bras are cheap… but seeing this much of ppl grabbing the bra, I rather buy expensive one…
So I got myself some clothes n go to the fitting room… guess what? I Q-up for like 35 minutes to go into the fitting room. n! can only try 5 pieces… (Orz I got like 10+ in hands XD at the end, I try out clothes in front of mirror outside fitting room… of cox wif my clothes on la…)
After paying(the paying Q took me around half hrs too), I fast fast get out of this robbery scene…
HAH! Guess what? Another super jam… =.= half hour from jusco to Johor Jaya… Amazing? >.<
What I bought:
2 shirts - 10% discount (RM69 >> RM 61.2)
1 bag – 80% discount (RM 159.90 >> RM 31.98)
1 sunglass – 30% discount (RM 49.90 >> RM 34.93)
1 pair heels – 30% discount (RM 49.90>>RM 34.93)
I used RM 163.05 to get stuffs worth RM 327.7!! I saved about RM 164.65~
n I got a 5rm Jusco gift voucher~~ ahahhaa! >v<
BUT! Come to think of it… the discount not really much… only the bag they put 80% discount… I think they put the price highhhhhh n then give high discount too to trick us to buy. If I dun buy I dun even have to spend a single cent…! >"<
Ya! I know!!
but why I still buy?
Because… 这是全天下女人都会犯的错... I just did something wrong that every woman will do… ehehehe
~END~
p.s.: I swear to god I wont go this kind of trick promotion day forever and ever again! (hmm… I think I can… I think… let me consider again.)
1 comment:
Oh my god....LiLeeGar ...
This blog make me laughing loudly... haha... How come shopping still can do a research like reporter... took camera around to catch all ppl grabbing all cheaper goods....
I ever went Jusco J Card day before... Also ve a same feeling v U... Haha...:)
Post a Comment