Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Q&A

Lately when I met someone in msn or real life, they sure ask me what am I doing now. And lots n lots of questions. Now I answer all in the Q&A for u guys ah ... read carefully~ ekeke…

Q: Hey you found job already?
A: No. To tell the truth, actually I dint find job since June. (Yes! I am 米虫 now! >.<) Q: So what r u doing now then? A: If u read my previous blog then u know lately I become my dad’s driver. KT>JB>KT everyday.

Q: Huh? What happen to your dad?
A: Haiz… Chronic Kidney Disease. Eh… can say its kidney impairment ba.

Q: ☹… oh… So how is him now?
A: He is OK, hopefully will get well soon, help me to pray for him please.

Q: So what you did last few months then?
A: Err… long story… My sis gave birth. dad go in n out of hospital. Convocation. Sis sons hospitalized. (YES sonS… poor little babies, 1 pneumonia, 1 dengue fever.) Whenever I want to find job there will be something happen… I got cursed! Working curse lol… (shud I laugh or cry? -.- …)

Hmm… I think that's all ba. If u still have any questions or whatever u like to know, please contact me thru my email, msn, or sms. Thank You!

Huh? What? u say I think too much? U guys dun even want to know all those? -.-…… ok lo, then ignore me ba… I shiok sendiri.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Celestial. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree